- Longevity: Over 50 years combined experience in move management
- Multi-faceted: Team members bring a variety of talents to each project
- Professional: Well trained and educated staff
- Organized: Friend of the Family handles your project from start to finish
- Bonded & Insured: Complete coverage for our business and our staff
Friend of the Family has been awarded the ‘NASMM Circle of Service’ for 5 excellent years of service to senior move management.
With 17 cross-country moves of her own, founder Anne McMahon knows the challenges of moving and re-establishing order amid chaos. Friend of the Family was created in 2005 at the suggestions of real estate friends whose clients needed help handling the many details of moving, often during times of major life transitions.
Dedicated to exemplary customer service and satisfaction, Anne and her team of assistants strive to make this move the best, easiest and most stress-free ever for each client.
Qualified Friend of the Family team members with extensive moving experience provide hands-on help during your move. Staffers bring backgrounds in estate sales, interior design and graphics, logistical project management and international relocations.
Each project is assigned a Project Manager and all work plans and staffing are personally supervised by Anne.
Hard working staff, happy clients, and exceptional results are what we are known for!