What we do at Friend of the Family
- Furniture placement and space planning, custom closet and kitchen options
- Arrange for auction, resale, donation and disposal of surplus property
- Create digital and written inventory
- Sort, pack, unpack and place furniture, artwork and other treasures in your new home
- Hire and coordinate cleaning crews, repairmen, painters and installation crews
- Stage the house for sale
- Interior design consultation
- Coordinate and manage movers
- Provide estate liquidation & dispersal
- …and MORE!
What We Do
One of our senior clients needed a variety of services over a 3-year timeframe – move management, liquidation, storage, shipping and finally clearing of items from hospice. Her daughter lived out of state, and her son was stationed overseas. Coordinating schedules, calling timeframes to the Midwest and Japan, digital photo inventory of contents and lists, with Skype review, was extensive.
After the multiple moves for his mom, the myriad of tasks, one of the nicest complements we received from the Navy captain was:
“Do you have military logistics training? This job was so well done.”
Contact us today at 303-587-4579 to see how we can help you or a family member with your transition.