We’re Always Hiring Great People!
We help seniors, individuals and families move and settle into their new home and lives.
Moving can sometimes leave even the savviest of people confused and stressed. Friend of the Family soothes that stress by taking care of all the relocation details. We do everything from sorting and organizing belongings, hiring and managing movers to designing your next space, unpacking, and organizing the client’s new home.
Packing Specialists and Organizers
Friend of the Family is currently seeking energetic, hard-working, honest, and reliable individuals to join our team. Stay in great shape while you earn great money and help people!
This job involves:
- Customer Service: Talking with and helping our awesome customers as they work through the various stages of moving to a new home.
- Job Site Projects: Working inside of client’s homes to organize, de-clutter, pack and unpack their household items.
- Brand Building: Providing top-notch services to build our positive brand image.
- Enjoy working with and helping people
- Be able to have FUN.
- Have a strong sense of duty and responsibility
- Be able to lift 25 lbs. repeatedly
- Have own reliable transportation
This is a great opportunity to come aboard with a company that is changing the way moving is done. Great perks and opportunities for growth are available to those willing to go the extra mile!
Job Type: Part-time position with flexible schedule
Starting salary: $15/hour plus bonus program
Required language: English